This is my first ever blog. So spare me of uninteresting sentences, grammatical mistakes. I am a slow starter, but I tend to do good once I am under the skin. :-) So hope that my posts will become interesting as time progresses.
So lets start with a bit of introduction about me. I will describe myself as :
- Half of my mind thinks only of money making & no wonder this part of my mind is also a big day-dreamer. I have spent days on projects ranging from importing Iron Scrap to eCommerce to Modern tea stalls to real-estate. Anything that gives a motivational kick for sometime.
- Half of my mind, my heart & my two hands are close (very close) to software engineering & app development. Perhaps, the reason I am so attached to this is that software works keep my mind fully occupied & I do not get bandwidth (time & mental ) to think about the weired ideas.
So, as you see, my traits are no different than a software guy who unfortunately has done lots of code writing himself while running a venture. Yes, I have run a software venture in my work life. Perhaps, it is a side-effect of running a software venture (especially when you are also writing code) that your mind is always thinking only 2 things (even while sleeping): new ideas to make money & how to quickly learn (and take for ride) all the great software development frameworks, tools & processes out there.
Alright, I think enough of my introduction. Now comes the real purpose of why it has dawned upon me to write blogs now:
- Through blogs I would like to demonstrate my passion for software development (cant think of an easier way to do this other than writing your heart out).
- I have run a software startup & led all its technology initiatives. Like any other startup, we made lots of mistakes & learned a great deal. So, inspired by open source developers, I would like to share some of these hard-earned lessons with other compassionate people.
So lets start with a bit of introduction about me. I will describe myself as :
- Half of my mind thinks only of money making & no wonder this part of my mind is also a big day-dreamer. I have spent days on projects ranging from importing Iron Scrap to eCommerce to Modern tea stalls to real-estate. Anything that gives a motivational kick for sometime.
- Half of my mind, my heart & my two hands are close (very close) to software engineering & app development. Perhaps, the reason I am so attached to this is that software works keep my mind fully occupied & I do not get bandwidth (time & mental ) to think about the weired ideas.
So, as you see, my traits are no different than a software guy who unfortunately has done lots of code writing himself while running a venture. Yes, I have run a software venture in my work life. Perhaps, it is a side-effect of running a software venture (especially when you are also writing code) that your mind is always thinking only 2 things (even while sleeping): new ideas to make money & how to quickly learn (and take for ride) all the great software development frameworks, tools & processes out there.
Alright, I think enough of my introduction. Now comes the real purpose of why it has dawned upon me to write blogs now:
- Through blogs I would like to demonstrate my passion for software development (cant think of an easier way to do this other than writing your heart out).
- I have run a software startup & led all its technology initiatives. Like any other startup, we made lots of mistakes & learned a great deal. So, inspired by open source developers, I would like to share some of these hard-earned lessons with other compassionate people.
No comments:
Post a Comment